AND I KILLED IT

Olin and the Smithsonian have yet to contact me to obtain the remains for their historical archives so ima put them up on old man Internet

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Prohibition Boogie

Oh look, I cleaned out my bookshelf and it turns out I have more than six flyers. That's a relief.

I once hear from a boogie elder that boogie club was about havin' a good time while sober. I often heard from a lot of people that we were always high. That's a lot of people's word against one and the boogier was probably too high to get their facts straight. So maybe this was tongue in cheek, I don't know.


This is a Tim Dutcher era flyer. I heard he started boogie club I think. He still came to Wesleyan a few times for parties and things, or at least Sarah Lonnning would point to people and say they were Tim Dutcher. I remember him as a guy who had the same aqua colored sweatshirt as me. Or maybe that was somebody else. Regardless, I lost that sweatshirt

3 comments:

  1. I am Tim Dutcher and can probably clear up a lot of confusion if you can find me.

    And I think Google just made it easy to do that because I had to sign in to post this.

    So come and find me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tim! I just looked at this blog for the first time in forever and saw your comment. I tried to find a way to contact you just now and failed.

      Delete
  2. weirdly i am now looking at this a few short days after you.

    pretend i still go to wesleyan and email me

    because i still have my wesleyan email address

    ReplyDelete